Over 25 years, Eurosport has established itself as a household name for live sports. Now, Discovery has re-energised Eurosport to connect fans and athletes around the sports they love.
Delivering quality and live content first, Eurosport produces authentic, premium and innovative content, on linear and digital platforms. It combines expertise, passion and resources to develop high-value programmes and offer unrivalled coverage to viewers in 99 countries, in 21 languages. Having secured the exclusive European broadcast rights for the Olympics until 2024, there's no better time than now to join Eurosport on this incredible adventure!
Core to Eurosport’s strategy for engaging our Sports audience is creating authentic, intuitive, and delightful digital products. As the Product Designer, you will be responsible for defining UI patterns and visual design across all Eurosport digital products. You will help develop a framework for UI patterns in a multi-device environment spanning web, mobile, tablet, smart TV, OTT devices and games consoles, ensuring that our users have a best-in-class digital sports experience that informs and inspires.
This role will work closely with product, development, editorial, advertising and marketing teams to deliver product experiences that will place ES Digital properties ahead of market.
- Working as part of the UXD team, champion a user-centred design process and help promote a culture of customer-focused product discovery and delivery within ES Digital.
- Support the UI design process for new and existing products on multiple platforms.
- Help translate brand guidelines into a cohesive UI pattern library.
- Create low and high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes that evolve into pixel perfect designs, ready for development.
- Support development engineers with the creation of assets and UI guidelines.
- Support editorial and content strategy activities by creating on-brand visual materials.
- Proven experience designing UI for multiple platforms including responsive web, mobile native and other connected devices.
- Evidence of having worked on the full lifecycle of a commercial product, from concept to launch.
- Excellent typography, iconography, colour and layout skills.
- Ability to create prototypes for multiple platforms and support research to validate design decisions.
- Proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools including Sketch, InVision, Adobe.
- Creative Suite, Principle, Framer.
- Experience with UI animation/motion design.
- Experience developing and documenting visual style guides.
- Experience creating on-brand marketing and promotional assets.
An online design portfolio of case studies is required for consideration. When showcasing group work, please specify your personal contribution to the project.
Senior UX Designer, Waitrose Digital Development
Closing 27 October 2019
- John Lewis
- £44,200 to 62,500 p/a
Closing 15 November 2019
start January 2020
- GQ Design
Want more Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.