We’re the world's leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring.
In 2017 we were acquired by Blackbaud, the world’s leading technology provider in the non-profit space. Together, we are building a global consumer offering dedicated to providing our charities and their supporters with a bespoke, end-to-end experience throughout their giving journey.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Product Designer with a fully rounded skill set. You should combine visual design craft with the ability and experience to handle yourself in all aspects of UX. You’ll be tackling a broad range of projects within a fast-paced “for good” tech company.
You should be immersed in the world of digital product; someone who strives for excellence in user experience, while being tuned in to business objectives and spotting growth opportunities.
If you’ve ever felt like you should be doing more ‘good’ with your skills, this role will see you used your passion for product design and problem-solving to enable our user base of charities, fundraisers, crowd funders and donors.
What you'll be doing:
- As UXD point of contact, you'll work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to lead discoveries, establish requirements and guide projects from a user experience perspective.
- Represent the design team in project planning sessions, showcases and bi-weekly development sprint cycles.
- Help to promote a progressive and creative culture within the design team itself and proactively demonstrate the benefits of design thinking throughout JustGiving.
- Support team members with bouncing ideas, applying design thinking principles and reviewing work.
- Coaching more junior team members - Experience of managing other designers useful but not essential.
- Design experiences that engage and delight our users.
- Construct and lead workshops of different formats.
- Plan and co-ordinate research, alongside UX Research.
- Create storyboards, sketches, wireframes and visuals.
- Build prototypes at different levels of fidelity.
- Suggest experiments and growth hacks.
What we need you to bring:
- You are a seasoned Product Designer.
- You have a track record of designing delightful, user-friendly products with a cross-functional team.
- You balance considerations about a beautiful product and user experience with the importance of commercial success.
- You understand the importance of working with data science, customer-facing and marketing teams.
At JustGiving we're passionate about making good things happen. We work collaboratively, take risks and learn from our mistakes, as well as our successes.
If you're curious, ambitious and thrive under pressure then we'd love to hear from you.
Does this sound like you?
Great! Send us your CV and a link to your portfolio (if you have one). You may be a proud technologist, if so, why not show us what you do via github or StackOverflow. Alternatively, feel free to send us something that demonstrates your innovative streak and your suitability for the role. Impress us. Stand out.
Step up. Join in. Make things happen.
Experienced designer (with a focus on websites)
Closing 10 August 2019
- Cog Design
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 9 August 2019
- Beyond The Book
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.