Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“As the digital team that leads sales and service experiences across Sky and the My Sky App, we are looking for Product Designers to help us design best-in-class customer experiences. This is a critical time for us in digital, as we refine and scale our team to deliver the best possible Sky experience.”
What you’ll do:
- Work under the mentorship of Lead and Senior Product Designers to design solutions that address business, user, and technical requirements.
- Identify and synthesise customer insights and map out user journeys and information architecture.
- Produce low and high-fidelity concepts based on agreed experience direction and build prototypes for presentation and user-testing.
- Adhere to brand and design system guidelines whilst thinking creatively.
- Complete and produce production ready designs ready for hand-off to developers.
- Rapidly iterate on existing journeys to facilitate experimentation.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience of delivering digital products, services and experiences across responsive web and native applications.
- You've worked in teams alongside engineers and product owners with an understanding of Design Systems and how they contribute to the overall design workflow.
- Concise and empathetic communication skills that help you bring your peers along with you during the design process.
- Demonstrable experience of how design supports experimentation and optimisation in a commercial and agile environment.
- You're proficient in Figma and have experience in other related software.
- You're resilient - your craft is important, but you can work with others and flex based on constantly evolving business demands.
DC Labs is Sky’s Centre of Excellence for everything Digital and one of the top in the country. Here, we strive to build the best digital experience for our customers whether through testing and optimising online journeys on our website and app or through our ground breaking digital marketing.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Where you’ll work:
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station. There’s plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 25 March 2023
- Paddy Power
- perm, remote
Closing 16 February 2023
- Sky UK
- Leeds Dock
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 11 March 2023
- Jones Lang LaSalle
Want more Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.