Product Designer (UX/UI)
Join an ambitious team passionate about creating products that energise work for thousands of users every day. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in the end-to-end product development process from initial briefs to pushing pixels through to launch.
You will use a full range of product design skills: research, user task flows, interaction design, prototyping and visual design. You’ll unearth, understand and share the business requirements of our clients and partners, the emotional needs of the end users and the technology that brings it all to life.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of self awareness; understanding your strengths.
- 3+ years of professional design experience.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design.
- Knowledge of web/mobile/device-specific UX design principles and processes.
- Strong knowledge of usability and accessibility.
- Excellent skills in the usual design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Continuously gather and assess user and business requirements throughout product life cycles.
- Collaborate with other designers, PMs, stakeholders and developers to ensure creative visions are aligned.
- Use User-Centered Design Methodologies to take broad, conceptual ideas, identify opportunities and offer solutions; communicating design decisions to stakeholders along the way.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple, easy to use and elegant.
- Own the design of the digital applications you work on and make sure they function exceptionally in the hands of users.
- Set the product vision by producing concepts and prototypes that demonstrate and push our idea of what’s possible.
- Organise and facilitate workshops to align and validate concepts and ideas.
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the team.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers and managers to continually grow, build self awareness and raise the bar of what is possible.
- Full-time position, remote work available.
- Monthly wellness package over £100.
- 27 days of annual leave, plus 8 bank holiday days.
- Flexible working.
- Enhanced leave for parents, sick pay and much more!
Want more Product Designer (UX/UI) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.