Product Designer – UX/UI (Freelance) for JustGiving
Product Designer - UX/UI (Freelance)
Duration: Temporary, 3 months
Start date: ASAP
We’re the world's leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring. In 2017 we were acquired by Blackbaud, the world’s leading technology provider in the non-profit space. Together, we are building a global consumer offering dedicated to providing our charities and their supporters with a bespoke, end-to-end experience throughout their giving journey.
About the role
We’re looking for an awesome product designer with a rounded skill set to join us on a freelance basis, with the initial contract lasting around 3-months. You should combine pixel perfect visual design skills with an ability to handle yourself in UX, allowing you to tackle a broad range of projects within a fast-paced tech company. You should be a great team player, who strives for excellence in user experience, while understanding the big picture of business objectives and growth. Ever feel like you could be doing more with your skills? At JustGiving, you’ll use your passion for product design and problem-solving ability to enable our user base of charities, fundraisers, crowdfunders and donors.
What you’ll be doing
- As UXD point of contact, you’ll work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to lead discoveries, establish requirements and guide projects from a user experience perspective
- Represent the design team in project planning sessions, showcases and bi-weekly development sprint cycles
- Help to promote a progressive and creative culture within the design team itself and proactively demonstrate the benefits of design thinking throughout JustGiving
- Support team members with bouncing ideas, applying design thinking principles and reviewing work
- Design experiences that engage and delight our users
- Construct and lead workshops of different formats
- Plan and co-ordinate research alongside UX Research
- Create storyboards, sketches, wireframes and visuals
- Build prototypes at different levels of fidelity
- Suggest experiments and growth hacks
Why join us?
At JustGiving we're passionate about making good things happen. We work collaboratively, take risks and learn from our mistakes, as well as our successes.
If you're curious, ambitious and thrive under pressure then we'd love to hear from you.
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Product Designer, UI & UX
Closing 12 March 2019
- cv channel
- £450 to 500 /day
Want more Product Designer – UX/UI (Freelance) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.