Product Designer - Data Enterprise Solutions
Who We Are
Twitter is looking for a Product Designer to be part of our Data & Enterprise Solution Team (DES). DES team is responsible for building the platform and products that let developers and businesses plug into what’s happening on Twitter. Through the tools we build, we help global brands make better business decisions and keep up with trends by giving them access to the world’s largest public dataset of conversation about businesses, news, and interests. We help publishers and content marketers quickly reach their most influential audiences. We help journalists learn what’s happening and break new stories. And we help developers and entrepreneurs gain access to and build businesses around our powerful API platform.
The Twitter Design family envisions the products that fuel Twitter’s mission to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We have direct impact on product strategy, roadmaps, and the detailed design of new experiences that help both the biggest brands tell their stories in innovative ways and the smallest businesses fulfill their dreams by connecting with new customers. We believe in building strong relationships, surpassing expectations, and having fun along the way.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you’ll bring a mix of strong product design experience, “Design-Thinking” methodologies, design-system knowledge, talent, expertise, and innovative product insights to the role. You’ll balance a rigorous user-centric perspective with the ability to make bold decisions and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment. You’ll foster collaboration and consistency across teams and products by working closely with product managers and engineers (local & distributed) to build great experiences for developers using Twitter’s data products. You’ll partner with our Research team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design. You will always champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
Who You Are
If this sounds like a fit for you, you probably have:
- 3-6 years creating product designs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bold vision and passion for great design across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience identifying user needs, sketching solutions with prototypes, testing ideas with a user research team, and refining designs with data and user feedback.
- Experience using common tools for design and prototyping (Sketch, Invision, Figma, Framer, Illustrator etc).
- Detailed documentation of interaction models and UI specifications.
- Experience working within a design team and collaborating effectively with engineering managers and product leaders.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with both the visual and interaction design of projects, across web and mobile platforms.
- A diverse portfolio (including B2B & B2C projects), across web and mobile, that reflect critical thinking and design excellence.
Great but not required:
- Experience building tools for developers.
- A passion for and interest in data.
Here’s all the legal good stuff: We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Closing 12 April 2019
- San Francisco
Want more Product Designer - Data Enterprise Solutions jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Product Development Manager jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.