Product Designer - Consumer Products
Who We Are:
We’re guiding hundreds of millions of people each month to the content they care about - over 300 million logged in, and over 500 million people logged out - and with your contributions, we’ll make it even faster, easier, and more fun to find out what matters most right now.
The Creation & Conversations team is looking for a Product Designer to join our team, focused on our Conversations experience.
Who You Are:
Twitter is looking for a Product Designer to join our design team. Do you have a passion for problem solving and user-centered design? Love using Twitter? Come help us make Twitter awesome for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work closely with other Designers, Researchers, and our Product and Engineering teams to bring consistency, simplicity, and ease-of-use to the Twitter experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on Twitter app and website.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Demonstrates an ability to design and build products for mobile and desktop experiences.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for identifying and solving user problems.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Skilled with design tools like Figma and Sketch, along with prototyping tools such as Principle and Framer.
- 2+ years of product design experience.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills that includes mobile apps and responsive websites.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lead Product Designer
Closing 17 December 2019
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- San Francisco
Design Manager, Wellness
Closing 17 December 2019
- New Jersey
Want more Product Designer - Consumer Products jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.