Stanley Black & Decker is seeking a talented in-house producer, to join our fast-growing Global Customer Experience group. They will be responsible for aiding in the growth of marketing and brand content – supporting both the internal video and photography teams. Will handle/supervise day-to-day pre-production and production needs, including: scheduling, outside crew and vendor sourcing/negotiations.
Will handle/supervise day-to-day post production needs with the in-house team, and any aspects of a project that are outsourced. Responsible for maintaining consistent contact with outside creative agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on brand. Attend location shoots to ensure everything runs smoothly and according to plan.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams.
- Handle multiple projects at once, adhering to approved timelines and budgets, keeping all parties up-to-date and confident.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks.
- Talent and location scouting/negotiations.
- Execute both large and small budget projects for all digital platforms, including but not limited to: photography needs, web videos, and broadcast TV commercials.
- Manage workflow for all mediums and aspects of post production: offline, 2D/3D design and animation, color correction, s/d/mix, music sourcing and licensing, VO casting/record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with large-scale brands.
- Calm, decisive, problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
- Agency experience a plus.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- 4-year degree.
- 4+ years experience as a production coordinator or production manager, on set and/or at a post-production facility.
Senior Technical Animator
Closing 1 September 2020
Closing 31 August 2020
- Electronic Arts
Want more Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.