Hello, we are Ink Studio.
We are an all-purpose creative agency specialising in travel, culture, and lifestyle. We go to spectacular places to tell unforgettable stories about amazing people. From global campaigns with Booking.com, travel content for the biggest airlines in the world, to programming for reachtv, America’s largest in-airport tv network.
We like to work with people who are full of authentic ideas, always with an eye on what’s new, as well as upcoming trends. We push ourselves and only want to work with likeminded creatives, who believe that hard work and fun can go hand in hand. People who inspire and see things differently.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Producer to work across a range of content and formats.
The role will include overseeing all stages of production; from casting, scripting, and pre-production, through the shoot, and then overseeing the edits of multiple formats. Sometimes productions will overlap, so someone who is very organised, and on top of their workloads and deadlines is key.
There is a small support team including Production Management, Series Producer/Execs and post-production team, but we’re looking for someone who likes to oversee all the different stages of productions from ideation to completion, and is happy taking responsibility for meeting deadlines, and delivering world-class programming.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for someone who is a hard worker, organised, and responsible, but with a great instinct for storytelling, and an infectious energy to produce talent and contributors to deliver entertaining content. We want someone who understands people, knows how to produce people, and is well versed in creating entertaining and emotive programming.
The shoots may involve travel, so we want someone who is experienced in working on shoots abroad and understands all the challenges of creating the content whilst on location. Also, someone with enough experience and a calm head to be able to make those split-second decisions editorially and logistically, to create the best possible outcome for the production and your location teams. There will also be remote shoots, which will require you to manage the full production using local production and crew, so taking responsibility for the outcome of the content and experience with working remotely across the globe is beneficial.
There will involve some overseeing junior team members, so being personable and responsible is key, and we are very much wanting a team player who can bring lots of fun and energy to the shoots. An interest in working on development formats is ideal, as well as having the enthusiasm and focus to work on returning formats and keep them exciting and fresh.
You will be the type of person who will want to better our current offering, and want to improve the programming we create, each time we make it. Looking for new ideas and inspiration and putting your thoughts out to the team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in production of either broadcast television or branded.
- Be extremely well organised and a proactive planner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be happy as the main point of responsibility on a shoot, creatively and logistically.
- Motivation is key, running a happy team on location is vital to producing great content. We want someone with bags of energy and optimism during shoots.
- Be a great researcher; tenacious and interested in finding those difficult to find locations, stories, or characters to film.
- Script writing: must be comfortable writing scripts for a variety of programming.
- Have a keen interest in creating entertaining content and telling stories.
- Be comfortable articulating your ideas and interpreting feedback.
- Be able to work well within a team.
- An understanding of how edits and formats are put together.
- Always be on the lookout for new trends, looks, techniques to implement into yours and the team’s collective work.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be keen to learn, improve and push yourself to develop.
- Casting experience is ideal.
- Works well under pressure and flexibility in coping with rapidly changing circumstances.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Video Producer
Closing 8 February 2022
- London Assembly
- perm, from remote
£31,847 per annum
Creative Producer: Editorial and Social, Amazon Fashion Europe
Closing 29 March 2022
Closing 29 March 2022
- perm, from remote
Want more Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.