We are seeking a methodical and proactive Producer who creates content using our predefined briefs and content plans. As a Producer you will be accountable for all planning and the delivery of content for top tier campaigns and activations. You will manage multiple campaigns through the Production & Creative teams to deliver the content brief. If you have a passion for sports and demonstrate a logical & resourceful nature, you could be a part of the team that creates and delivers campaigns at the highest level.
What we need you to do as a Producer:
- Implement and release multi-platform content campaigns end-to-end; from planning to delivery & roll out.
- Work with the Creative Services to understand the concepts of each campaign and take responsibility for all visual aspects, helping to deliver all requirements across photography and AV.
- Be the main point of contact for Pro:Direct on capture days. Operating as the producer for the entire activation and the go to person for all information. Liaising with Brand Partners, Players, Agents and Models to execute the content plan to brief.
- Source all necessary product/samples for content captures ensuring the teams have everything they need to deliver the campaign material. If product and samples aren’t available, inform and update all teams and help resolve the issues.
- Build strong partnerships with Brand Partners (Nike, Adidas, Puma, etc) to support and identify greater content offering and position Pro:Direct as the innovators within the retail partner space.
- Help develop ideas and concepts using your expertise as a producer.
Your skills as a Producer:
- Experience in producing content and managing production teams.
- Confident and proactive mindset that demonstrates the ability to resolve issues and think on their feet.
- Able to create in style, high level original content to deadlines.
- Experience in similar creative/marketing related role.
- Highly organised and methodical approach to workloads.
- Able to offer design direction on activations/location content captures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduate of design related degree.
- Fast, efficient, and able to manage creative budgets and resources.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects at once and use your own initiative to keep projects moving forward.
A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service. Our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athletes worldwide with the best choice of products. We make it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we strive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and sport products as much as we do. We are a hard-hitting and lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
What you get:
- PDS has a vibrant & passionate culture, reinforced by regular social touch points, in and out of work.
- Casual work attire.
- We offer a generous pension scheme with an employee contribution of 3% (going up after 3 years LOS up to 4%).
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank holidays), with an increase up to five days with each full year LOS.
- Our staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for themselves & family members.
- Take advantage of our generous staff discount up to 30%.
- We have a ‘Refer a friend’ policy, with bonus rewards for successful referrals.
- Based in the heart of Devon, we have rolling green hills, sandy beaches, and mysterious moorlands as far as locations go you can’t beat the Southwest.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team.
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do.
- Passion ... without it we would not be where we are today.
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together.
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together.
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions.
Closing 24 February 2020
- £Competitive salary plus benefits
Assistant Digital Designer
Closing 20 March 2020
Want more Content Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.