Producer, Virtual Production
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
- Responsible for the successful bidding, production, and management of virtual production projects.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities within projects.
- Responsible for sourcing virtual production personnel.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Project management and allocation of resources on projects, including liaising with global MPC studios.
- Management of P&L on individual projects and delivering pre-approved profit margins.
- Achieve set annual revenue targets.
- Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future film and advertising virtual production projects.
- 3+ years of production experience required, specifically as a producer.
- Must have on-set mocap and virtual production management experience.
- Extensive experience in mocap, production/operational environments.
- Knowledge of virtual production essential.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment.
- Proficient user of resource management tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for producing work of the highest quality.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Closing 19 February 2020
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Managing Producer, Opinion Audio
Closing 21 February 2020
- The New York Times
- New York
Want more Producer, Virtual Production jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.