Producer - Untold Fable
Who we are:
Launched in January 2021, Untold Fable is a unique tech-powered content production that makes film and audio content for some of the world’s biggest brands. We have an important mission at the heart of our business – to make diversity in our industry the norm, not the exception. That’s why we’ve built a bespoke production platform that allows us to bridge the gap between brands and diverse talent, creating fresh opportunities for collaboration and impactful work that truly reflects its worlds. And it’s why our global network of production talent is proudly open to all.
Untold Fable is a warm, encouraging, close-knit and supportive place to work. We foster an empowered culture by creating an environment where different people and perspectives can thrive at every stage of their careers. Sharing a passionate belief in our mission is essential as it will be central to this role, as is having an entrepreneurial spirit that’s spurred on by the idea of the ‘untold fable’ – all the powerful stories yet to be told.
Untold Fable is a close-knit and supportive place to work. We foster an empowered culture by creating an environment where different people and perspectives can thrive at every stage of their careers. Having a passionate belief in our mission is essential as is having an entrepreneurial spirit that’s spurred on by the idea of the ‘untold fable’ – all the powerful stories yet to be told.
We’re expanding quickly and need a full time Senior Producer to help us build our exciting proposition. The role is UK-based and, while we’re working remotely at the moment, we’re beginning to return to flexible working in our London (Clerkenwell) offices.
What we’re looking for:
As a Producer, you will join the Creative Executive Producer/Director to produce work and later manage a team of Junior and Mid producers. Our projects cover a broad range of formats and often involve multiple deliverables, international filming, challenging budgets and schedules. You will also help support in scoping out new business enquiries and pitches, developing ideas, providing creative solutions to briefs, and writing executional proposals. This role is a 50/50 mix of production in the short term assisting to produce work and later more of a creative role that involves writing treatments and ensuring a quality output.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience producing varied forms of video content, with around 5 years in an agency, production company or similar environment.
- Experience scoping out briefs, assembling creative teams and crews and preparing budgets and production schedules.
- Have a keen visual eye and strong knack for storytelling ensuring all projects are produced at the highest possible spec.
- Experience in a client facing role- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confidence negotiating with suppliers with a positive collaborative approach.
- Calm, yet assertive, you approach problems with a positive solution-orientated attitude.
- Someone that fits in a very ‘can do’ and solutions orientated team.
- Culturally aware of current industry trends and forecasts, with a love of video content.
- Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial thinking and be excited by our model.
- Audio experience will be considered a bonus but not a must have.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 15 December 2021
- Design Bridge
Executive VFX Producer (Film)
Closing 13 December 2021
Closing 13 December 2021
Want more Producer - Untold Fable jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.