Producer – Sky Creative Agency
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
To own projects and productions. Drive a project and ensure the correct production workflows are being adhered to. This is an individual with experience across their specialist area and open to learning other skills across shoot, print, digital and broadcast production with the ability to deliver large scale projects with multiple asset delivery (including but not limited to : Press, DCO, Email, Radio, DOOH, OOH etc).
– Working collaboratively with creatives and designers from briefing to feedback, through to delivery whilst working with the wider production team to set the bar for creative excellence.
– Mange and produce Through the Line campaigns end to end and creating and managing timing plans and budgets for projects.
– Presenting work to clients and managing feedback.
– Managing approvals process both within SCA and wider business and maintaining team documents including resource, project and budget trackers.
– Working with resource managers to ensure projects are resourced properly and budget is in place to backfill where needed.
– Ensuring the team are fully briefed and on track to deliver high-quality content whilst meeting deadlines and all associated requirements.
What you’ll bring:
– 3yr+ relevant experience in a creative agency with technical knowledge and understanding of integrated production workflows.
– Must be a passionate producer with proven ability and a fundamental understanding of production processes.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive a project from brief to delivery with a proven track record of managing budgets and forward planning.
– Ability to manage Creative development and production process and its various stages of sign-off!
– A hands-on producer and people developer with proven ability to get the best out of individuals and a team who is confident in senior level meetings with stakeholder management.
– Great communicator – with an ability to maintain and build relationships internally and externally!
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Want more Producer – Sky Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.