Producer - POPS Production
We're looking for an experienced Producer to join the fast paced POPS Production and be part of the growing Production team. POPS Production is the production company arm of the Iris agency group. POPS Production is a focused and super charged production set up situated within the larger agency network- producing television commercials, branded content and social content for global brands. Clients include the likes of Samsung, Adidas, Starbucks, Haven, Pizza Hut and many more.
We offer full production services – from moving image shoots and offline editing to animated design and master picture grading. We are based in London but work with Iris network partners and external clients around the globe. When it comes to moving image, we just about do it all, from high end filmed productions with hero talent to edit based event and pitch films. This work inevitably takes us all over the globe and allows us to create a variety of work- from scripted content series to reactive social content with the world’s biggest stars– the projects are brilliantly varied.
Your responsibilities as a Producer will be to:
- Report to the Managing Partner and Creative Partner at POPS Productions.
- Work in close collaboration with POPS’ Post Production manager, Editors and other production staff. You will also have frequent contact with colleagues from across the wider business, such as Agency Producers, Creative Directors, Creative teams and Account Managers.
- Produce projects of varying size and scale. You would be a project’s agency facing contact and lead, with responsibility for keeping productions on track and leading the team from the front.
- Work closely with the director/creative lead to help shape the final output and to ensure that the best possible work is created to the brief and budget, on both shoot and post lead productions.
- Put together the project’s team, create flexible and efficient timings plans and ensure productions are financially viable.
- Display a good, broad knowledge across the varying areas of production and post production and will know how to engage most shapes and sizes of project. You will be able to readily come up with solutions to production challenges and problems and will be a point of contact and knowledge for Line Producers, Production Managers and Production Assistants looking for guidance.
What we're looking for?
- Several years of previous commercial/broadcast professional production experience with good understanding of the working practices of a production company.
- Previous experience working closely alongside an advertising agency would be beneficial.
- Good industry relationships with Directors, HODs and specialists.
- Experience of producing both large and smaller scale shoots.
- International shoot experience and knowledge of service production contacts a benefit.
- Experienced at running jobs from initial concept to delivery. Working with both internal post teams and engaging 3rd party partners when appropriate.
- Comfortable and able to oversee projects at various stages of production, side by side as they pass though pre-production, production and post.
- Maintaining working standards and back up processes and ensure that all of the projects you work on are consolidated after completion.
- Champion creative output to produce the best possible work - you don't settle for average. You use your experience to make key production suggestions that can directly affect the output.
- Confident and passionate with both clients and colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proactive approach to work and problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- A willingness to get in early and work late from time to time.
- Always a ’we’ and not an ‘I’ attitude – this role is all about team work. You will inspire your immediate team and those that report into you to follow proper working practices.
Who are we?
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As part of POPS Production, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the world forward with every decision you make.
London is our HQ. In our riverside office you’ll find 380 talented people working with ambitious client partners. We’re the lead strategic & creative agency for Suzuki, Starbucks, adidas Football and Abrdn. And we’re a specialist partner for Barclays and Samsung, to name a couple.
The Iris Character:
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working – we offer you a balance of home and office working and the opportunity to choose your days when it suits you best.
- Core hours – whether you want to enjoy an early gym session or pick up your children from school, you have the option to manage your own hours.
- Vitality private health care.
- BUPA dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity package.
- 4 months full pay after 1 years’ service.
- 6 months full pay after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity package.
- 4 weeks full pay after 1 years’ service.
- IVF support - giving you flexibility to attend appointments and recover from procedures.
- Additional Parental support - meaning you can be there for your family’s important moments’.
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor.
- Group income protection.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Weekly football and yoga sessions.
- adidas discount.
- 25 core days’ holiday.
- Three extra days can be used for religious holidays.
- Plus your birthday day off.
- Plus an extra day after two and five years of service.
- Climate Exchange Day.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
‘FOR THE FREE’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 December 2021
- Saddington Baynes
Audio Development Producer (Comedy and Entertainment)
Closing 27 October 2021
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
Video Producer - ReedPop
Closing 19 December 2021
- RELX Group
Want more Producer - POPS Production jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.