Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for a polished, experienced Producer in our German team to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Instructors to create and enhance their fitness programming,
- Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals,
- Production Management Team to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes and deliver constructive feedback.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations.
- Develop series and class offerings according to Peloton’s programming guidelines.
- Work with Instructors to create social media plans for their content.
- 6+ years of experience, ideally in a Production environment.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience producing talent and motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish and ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends..
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Producer - TikTok Creative Lab
Closing 28 December 2020
Production Manager, BBC Studios Events
Closing 11 November 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm, part time
Want more Producer- DE jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.