Print Production Manager: Versioning
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
– Take briefs from partners and handle all versioning of assets alongside overall scope of projects – costs and timings.
– If any business-critical amends are to be made, ensure partner approval. Work closely with Creatives and SCA Studio teams from brief to delivery.
– Brief SCA Studio art working team on requirements, ensuring press ads are built to spec and free of errors.
– Handle deadlines and extension requests with suppliers whilst running approvals process both within SCA.
– Review media plans and liaise with publishers to acquire detailed specs on all formats / special builds.
– Contribute to status meetings with project teams to ensure timings, costs and schedules are adhered to.
What you’ll bring:
– Excellent communication and relationship management skills, A hands-on team player and people developer with proven track record to get the best out of individuals and a team.
– The ability to handle multiple campaigns and work under pressure and to tight timescales. Technical knowledge and understanding of TTL and creative processes.
– Prioritise and run a heavy workload, taking E2E responsibility for projects from client brief to final end point delivery.
– Natural skills in building and maintaining client relationships at a range of levels!
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive a project from brief to delivery with a consistent record of running budgets and forward planning.
– Ability to brief and run production process and its various stages of sign-off.
As part of Sky’s Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky’s in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky’s advertising and to help build Europe’s leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe’s largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Want more Print Production Manager: Versioning jobs?
Want to find more Print Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Head of Production jobs, Production Secretary jobs, Print Executive jobs, Print Controller jobs, Print Room Manager jobs, Print Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.