Print And Graphic Designer - Burton
The Print & Graphic Designer will work within the Design team and design graphics and print for Burton.com across short and long lead time frames. The Burton customers will always be at the forefront of any designs produced by the Print & Graphic Designer. They will also support the commercial targets of the organisation.
As a Graphic/Print Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Supplying the emerging print and graphic trends in a fast-paced responsive design department.
- Displaying knowledge and competencies relating to print & graphics, from an industry standard with relation to production.
- Taking an idea from concept and create engaging on brand graphics and prints.
- Conducting research to pull create on brand themes and trends.
- Analysing high street and catwalk trends.
- Working on short turn around whilst delivering results within a specific timeframe, as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons.
- Working directly with overseas and uk suppliers.
- Displaying in depth knowledge of the menswear market.
- Building and maintaining close links with buying and design team.
We’re seeking a creative and innovative individual who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the menswear fast fashion market. You will have strong commercial awareness and a comprehensive understanding of menswear trends. Be able to work at pace and have a strong hit rate. The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (fashion/Graphics related).
- Be highly trend driven, motivated and with a positive energetic attitude.
- Have a positive work ethic, can develop relationships with design and buying team.
- Be experienced in identifying and proposing potential new opportunities.
- Be able to prioritise workflow and ensure challenging deadlines are met, in line with critical path.
- Have exceptional communication skills, capable of working with other product teams and external suppliers to build productive relationships.
- Have solid understanding of the fast fashion menswear market.
- Have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and CAD: Photoshop, Adobe and Illustrator.
- Have extensive experience of working in a similar role is essential.
Here at Burtons we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
Burtons want to give everybody to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require a reasonable adjustment please let the recruitment team know.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.