Presentations Team LeaderThis job listing has expired
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a well-known financial firm who are based in the City of London. This role calls for a Presentations Team Leader to join the team on a permanent basis working full time Monday to Friday from 9:30am - 5:30pm and paying up to £39,000 per annum.
Reporting to the off-site Account Manager, the Team Leader’s time will be divided between operational and administrative responsibilities. As well as working quickly and accurately to produce presentations and provide technical support to the client base using MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud. The Team Leader will provide the primary point of client growth and will advance well developed client facing skills to ensure that expectations are consistently met and exceeded, with a focus on adding value to the service. They will assist the management team by championing the company culture, supporting team development, and reviewing departmental policy and procedure to maintain an exceptional level of service. Other key responsibilities are listed below
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Be the first point of contact for all the clients
- Resolving any client issue and act as role model for Presentations Services staff in managing successful client relationships including seeing complaints through to resolution
- Using strong interpersonal skills to lead a team of 5 FTE across a number of shift patterns
- Coaching and managing the performance of all direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Producing high quality presentation materials in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring adherence to the client brand and Style Manual where applicable
- Providing expert level of technical support to the Presentations Service’s clients
- Supporting Global Workflow Controller with managing regional workflow, prioritising work and distributing to the team, ensuring deadlines are met
- Conducting template training and Presentations Services overviews for new and existing clients
- Quality checking work produced in the department and feedback with any and all comments and suggestions
- Ensuring that all essential administrative processes are completed accurately and to schedule
- Planning and scheduling to ensure best use of time and resources; monitoring progress and re-prioritising to take account of changing circumstances if necessary
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties as requested by line management
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and a strong background in presentation work
- Previous experience within an Investment Banking environment is essential
- Good working knowledge of CS6.
- Good written English and proofing skills
- Possess a critical eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess a good understanding of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Display an adaptable and flexible approach
If this exciting opportunity to work for a successful financial firm within a great team fits your job search and you are looking to work full time from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Designer - Menswear Retailer
Closing 18 April 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £20,000 to 26,000 p/a
Digital Traffic Manager - Global Digital Agency
Closing 18 April 2018
- Inspire People
- Ealing Broadway
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Presentations Team Leader jobs?
Want to find more Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.