Presentations Specialist, Permanent, Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm, City of London, £32,959 per annum plus excellent bonuses and benefits.
An extremely well known and prestigious global financial services firm based in the heart of The City just by Bank tube station are currently recruiting for an experienced Presentations Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for creating high-end presentations in accordance with the client templates and corporate guidelines. Working within a friendly, busy and lively team of PowerPoint Specialists you will manage your daily workflow - planning, scheduling and monitoring progress to ensure commitments made to the client are being adhered to. An advanced skill set on Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2016 is essential for this role and any additional creative skills within Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned, corporate organisation with a strong cohesive team of creatives. They have a strong team ethic and really know how to look after their staff.
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Producing high quality presentations and pitch books, using Word and PowerPoint templates.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the projects allocated in terms of service, client management and professionalism.
- Completing amendments to create documents as requested by clients.
- Managing the submission of work and personal workflow.
- Ensuring adherence of objectives and contractual obligations (SLA’s and KPI’s).
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Offering first line support with document queries, software upgrades and procedural changes.
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Experience working within a corporate culture.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2016.
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience of Xerox printing and wiro-booklet making.
- Knowledge of graphics and print production.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Have a critical eye in terms of accuracy.
- Ability to motivate others whilst leading by example.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong service mentality.
If this new exciting opportunity to work for a multinational financial services firm fits your job search, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Closing 13 August 2019
Closing 13 August 2019
- Depending experience
Want more Presentations Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Layout Artist jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, Presenter jobs, Vision Mixer jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.