Presentations Marketing Specialist
We are very excited to be working with one of the largest global private equity investment managers, who are seeking an exceptional Presentations Marketing Specialist to join their innovative marketing and client communications team, based in their exquisite London headquarters.
As the Presentations Marketing Specialist, you will work alongside the London team as well as liaise with global teams. The ideal candidate will advocate the concepts from the marketing and investments teams through compelling presentations to existing and future clients, communicating key messages to enhance the firm’s image.
It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an experienced and dynamic Desktop Publisher professional with a background in marketing and data analysis. Presentations Marketing Specialist
role is a fantastic opening for someone who is seeking the next step in their career within an organisation that is rapidly growing and is innovative within their market.
- Create, manage, and coordinate presentations to communicate key messages to existing clients, potential clients, and internal meetings at a high standard.
- Translate concepts into compelling presentations .
- Project management and independently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, prioritise effectively, and have an eye for detail.
- Develop draft presentations pitching relevant products and share presentation with presenter for approval
- Coordinate production of presentations.
- Understand SEC, FCA, and other regulatory rules in order to develop materials in compliance with requirements.
- Manage presentation process for hosted events and onsite client due diligence meetings.
- Work directly with investor relations and marketing team to recognise key messages, determine overall theme, and develop convincing presentations.
- Develop and implement schedule for presentation creation and execution of overall communications strategy.
- Generate highly customised presentations for conference speakers.
- Review any presentations created for conferences by investment team or regional offices to ensure the appropriate look and content.
- Align with global team members to better understand local strategy and enhance marketing communications
- Ensure a consistent message and tone with all marketing materials.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using Seismic.
- Ability to translate concepts into concise, compelling presentations.
- Knowledge of financial markets is advantageous.
- Comfortable with numerical analysis.
- Project management experience, including managing priorities and adhering to deadlines.
- Strong sense of design and experience applying consistent graphic standards.
- An affinity for data and numbers, familiarity with financial terms and concepts.
- Ability to present a large volume of information in concise, easy to understand formats.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
This new exceptional opportunity to work for a very exciting global private equity investment firm also offers outstanding benefits and bonus structure. If this fantastic opportunity fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Closing 12 June 2020
Social Media Manager
Closing 29 July 2020
Want more Presentations Marketing Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Communications Designer jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.