Presentations DesignerThis job listing has expired
City of London (Near London Bridge)
09:00 - 17.30
A great new permanent role has just become available working for a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment management company. They are based in the City, just by London Bridge train station. The position is a new role created to support the company’s busy and expanding Institutional Investor Relations team.
As a Presentations Designer you will be working 9am - 5:30pm on a permanent basis, the annual salary will be £40,000 plus a very generous benefits and bonus package. The role is working within a very lively, creative and busy team working predominantly on MS Office packages. You will design and create a large number of high quality presentations and collateral for existing and potential clients, working principally in Word and PowerPoint. You will produce professional, accurate and timely documents for external audiences and will maintain the high standards the company and its clients have grown to expect. The position offers bags of scope and an interesting and varied workload.
• Creating, updating and formatting presentations, pitches/proposals, diagrams and flyers to meet deadlines.
• Producing word documents/reports within the house style using existing templates and applying the brand consistently to all documents.
• Ensuring all materials are high quality; produced, formatted and printed in a professional manner
• Liaising with printers to deliver professionally printed collateral to deadlines
• Working with external support to create new templates in PowerPoint/Word
Key Competencies and Requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Keen eye for detail as proofing is also part of the work
• Creative and innovative
• Excellent English language and grammar skills
• Prior experience in a similar role ideally within an asset management/investment banking environment or a similar corporate, fast paced setting
• Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision; strong work ethic
• Ability to multi-task, deal with changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
• Client-focused; professional manner and the confidence to interact with demanding senior management
• Experience of workflow management with excellent project management and organisational skills with ability to manage own workload
• General MS Office troubleshooting
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for a creative role which enables them to lead exciting and innovative creative projects. The company is friendly, corporate and well established and really knows how to look after their staff and bring out the best in them. If this amazing opportunity fits your job search please send your CV
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 23 June 2018
- temp to perm
- £19 /h
Evening Presentations Operator
Closing 23 June 2018
- City of London
- £40,250 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.