Presentation Designer for ITVThis job listing has expired
Want to blow customers away with the most compelling, convincing and memorable sales stories in town? Passionate about ITV content and Television? Creative and looking to work in a fast pace environment?
We’re looking for a Presentation Designer to work directly with the Creative Sales Controller and mainly focus on designing Powerpoint presentations for our wider sales team which will raise the bar of the creative output across ITV’s commercial sales properties.
In addition, as our only internal designer you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining a suite of assets, delivering design solutions based on the brief, budget and delivery deadline and constantly seeking inspiration to bring fresh exciting design approaches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a number of exciting projects, where no two days are the same.
To be successful as our Presentation Designer, you’ll have:
- A background in creating Powerpoint presentations in a busy corporate or sales environment with a proven portfolio of work
- A high level of understanding and experience using the Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to generate original and thought-provoking ideas working to a marketing brief and understand the rationale behind the brief
- Prior experience working on multiple assignments with varying deadlines
- The ability to accept creative direction and constructive feedback from line management and all other relevant stakeholders
Come and be part of ITV Creative Works… the team responsible for injecting creativity into how we pitch for and win business at ITV:
Based at Grays Inn road in London, our Creative Works team work closely with Sales Accounts and Sponsorship to help us win more business! In summary this team does three main things:
- Help understand what our customers are trying to achieve, and what their business challenges and market insights are
- Work with the the Sales team to develop exciting and creative ideas that nail our clients' briefs
- Help the teams to pitch their ideas, with compelling stories and exciting presentations.
The team also creates the commercial stories and presentations for larger shows like Coronation Street, Britain’s Got Talent and I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, when we take them out to market to find sponsors and partners.
Creative Works is a bit like ITV’s internal agency, full of a passionate team of people who love running creative sessions, presenting and pitching our brilliant properties.
We also have our very own marketing team in Commercial who work hard to raise the profile and drive the reputation of ITV to commercial customers. They’re also responsible for the industry-leading ITV (Upfronts) Gala, Regional Showcase and our sponsorship of Advertising Week Europe, which help teams to build stronger relationships with customers
As part of the application process, please provide a link to your portfolio or attach a PDF of your work, we will be unable to consider applications which do not include previous examples of work.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
DTP Operator (FTC/Night Shift)
Closing 17 February 2018
- temp, temp to perm
- £26 /h
Senior Integrated Designer
Closing 17 February 2018
- £45,000 p/a
Want more Presentation Designer jobs?
Want to find more Multimedia Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Layout Supervisor jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.