PowerPoint Specialist (Evenings)This job listing has expired
PowerPoint Specialist (Evenings)
3pm - 11pm
£33,300 per annum
City of London
Ref: Evening PowerPoint
A new and unique opportunity has become available for a permanent Evening PowerPoint Specialist/DTP Operator position to join a highly prestigious City based Investment Bank based just a stone’s throw from London’s Liverpool Street station.
This is a new permanent evening shift position working from 3pm - 11pm Monday to Friday on a full time permanent basis. The role is working within the company's in-house DTP team working as a Presentations Specialist producing corporate yet creative eye catching PowerPoint presentations. This is a varied position which offers lots of scope and growth, working within a busy, driven and forward thinking presentations team. This role calls for an experienced, professional and enthusiastic Presentations Specialist who has an advanced skill set on all MS Office packages, and who enjoys being creative and using PowerPoint to create, amend, reformat and proof technical documents.
The successful candidate will produce high quality deliverables for the London office. The individual will need to fully understand, anticipate and deliver to meet clients' needs and expectations, both internally and externally.
• Accurately create and amend presentations / documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards within deadlines
• Ensure all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations / documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs
• Ensure all work is quality checked to the highest standards - proofing own and others’ work
• Ensure a smooth and effective handovers, as required
• Communicate effectively with workflow, management, client and team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational requirements and manage client expectations
• Create functional, bespoke presentations / documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Office 2007 / 2010)
• Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the Bank to the highest levels of professionalism
• Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong solution and service delivery focus
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines
• Experience of working in document production/design work.
• Previous work experience in a professional services environment desired but not essential.
If this great evening position to work for one of London's top Investment Banks fits your job search and can work the hours between 3pm - 11pm then please apply with your CV
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer (Graphic Design Studio)
Closing 6 August 2018
start September 2018 (flexible)
- National Theatre
- £31,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Want more PowerPoint Specialist (Evenings) jobs?
Want to find more Design Technician jobs, Project Designer jobs, Design Manager jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, DTP Operator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.