Post Production Supervisor - Competitive Gaming
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is seeking a Post Production Supervisor and Senior Editor.
In this position, you will lead a team of editors to produce best in class content for our competitive gaming programming slate. You will be an integral part of building and developing a team of editors and establishing standards and process that ensure its smooth operations, from determining equipment needs, to sourcing and managing new software and technological solutions for the team.
You have the desire and ability to build a post production infrastructure from the ground up. You have a passion for storytelling and are excited about collaborating across various teams to create compelling visual content for our competitive gaming audience.
This is a full-time position.
- Manage and resource a team of editors.
- Ensure the standardization of post-production processes across ingest, edit, and delivery.
- Coordinate with Associate Director of Broadcast and Producers to prioritize creative assignments to Video Editors. Project manage and manage conflicts in timeline scheduling and talent resources.
- Maintain daily edit schedules. Source and hire freelancers as needed.
- Work with teams at other EA locations globally to manage the standardization of processes.
- Develop a standardized process for external content requests.
- Work with the IT department to maintain and troubleshoot post production editing systems.
- Oversee post archival process including developing and documenting protocols for downloading, renaming, backing up, grouping, archiving, cataloging, restoring, optimizing, maintaining and exporting of all media assets.
- Oversee technical and software updates related to post team processes.
- Regularly suggest and implement improvements to processes that improve team functioning.
- Edit both long form and short form feature content for our competitive broadcasts.
- Experience managing a team and ability to motivate team to achieve results.
- Experience implementing new editing technology.
- A working knowledge and experience across every part of the video production process.
- 7+ years of experience editing, including live broadcast or live events.
- Knowledge of the competitive gaming landscape.
- Expert in Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop).
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and travel both domestically and internationally for events.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Closing 27 May 2020
- Sony Music Entertainment
Director, Editorial - Tom Ford Beauty
Closing 25 May 2020
- Estee Lauder
- New York
Want more Post Production Supervisor - Competitive Gaming jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Post Production Coordinator jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Deputy Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Copy Editor jobs, Managing Editor (Publishing) jobs, Publishing Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.