Post Production Manager
The Post Production Manager will oversee our in-house retouch team and manage our external contracts. They will have a strong technical background and a meticulous eye for detail. In this role you will coordinate all Harvey Nichols digital file structure and server management ensuring the delivery of visual content meets department KPIs consistently and efficiently. You will be responsible for ensuring the team delivers thousands of high quality colour matched and cut out product images onto the site every week, in line with upload deadlines.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide guidance, advice and training for the retouch team.
- An ability to resolve technical issues and escalate where appropriate.
- Support other studio managers in the delivery of targets and team goals.
- Manage outsourced imagery with external clients providing direction and KPI’s.
- Ensure all images are delivered to the Head Office within specified time slots so they available to review.
- Perform quality control on all images; identify and action any necessary reshoots and feedback to the team.
- Be pro-active, able to show initiative and suggest ideas to constantly improve the workflow and quality of the studio team, as well as the wider business.
- Oversee special business projects requiring retouching.
- Grow the team so they support the changing demands of the business’ creative needs and direction.
- Manage all colour-matching, labelling, data back-up and storage at the studio.
- Meet and deliver all retouching objectives/ KPIs for your team.
- Carry out ad hoc duties and any ad hoc photography when required.
A bit about your experience:
- Graduate or similar in a Visual Arts related degree, or equivalent, with solid experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in managing/supervising, mentoring and developing a team.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required timeframe.
- Authority on retouching techniques and up to date with all industry standards.
- High technical proficiency in Photoshop, Capture One and networked computers; an ability to trouble shoot.
A bit about you:
- Ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives.
- Team player – build relationships with other internal and external teams.
- Proactive and able to work with stringent deadlines.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Strong eye for detail and organisational skills and strives for a high level of accuracy.
- Experience negotiating timings and managing expectation across different departments would be an asset.
Want more Post Production Manager jobs?
Want to find more Post Production Coordinator jobs, Production Manager jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Production Coordinator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.