Planning Director - Global Creative Services Agency
Beauty Planning Director
My client is a rapidly expanding global creative services agency and they are looking for a Beauty Planning Director to work on the client's site full time in central London. You will have experience spanning Hair Care, Deodorants, Skin Cleansing, Skin Care, and Oral Care.
Reporting into the Group Planning Director, the Beauty Planning Director will be required to develop strategic solutions to a broad range of complex business issues and communication requirements, gaining a deep understanding of existing Brand and campaign strategies to ensure their multichannel B2C communications are fully aligned. You will be passionate about the customer experience, customer journeys, the retail environment and beauty brands, ensuring our work is data driven and measurably delivers ROI. You will excel at finding creative and innovative ways to develop online experiences that engage the audience. This is a hands-on role
- Be passionate about Beauty, Personal Care and Premium brands
- Be a confident and experienced planner, who brings energy, vision, insights, and a clear point of view
- Have extensive experience in the beauty and/or fashion industry, including working with premium brands
- Be passionate about beauty, personal care brands, digital content, and new technologies – an awareness of the wider beauty/personal care industry and digital landscape is a must
- Co-lead a beauty-first, digital-first vision and support and promote their Marketing Strategies and Innovations including Mobile First.
If interested and would like ot know more, please get in touch to be considered.
Social Media Strategist
Closing 16 March 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 29,000 p/a
Senior Content Marketing Executive
Closing 10 March 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 29,000 /h
Want more Planning Director - Global Creative Services Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Media Planner jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.