Who we are:
At MADE.com we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Picture Editor, you will be the gatekeeper for the MADE.com image aesthetic. You will curate and organise our own brand imagery, source the best UGC and ensure only premium supplier imagery makes it to our site.
At MADE.com, we create a lot of beautiful brand imagery, as well as sourcing large amounts of UGC, and in this newly created role you will manage this visual output, taking responsibility for it’s curation and organisation. You will also work closely with the E-commerce team on ensuring supplied product imagery meets our exacting standards.
This role will require strong organisation and communication skills, an understanding of the MADE aesthetic and our place in the wider market - as well as a keen eye for detail. You will be a key player in ensuring that MADE’s visual output continues to be of the highest quality across all touchpoints.
- Curating UGC imagery for use across the business.
- Managing rights from contributors.
- Managing and updating our Cloudinary account.
- Liaising with different parts of the business for image enquiries.
- Tagging and archiving images and maintaining DAM, inc rights management extension of shoots.
- Working with the Ecommerce team on quality control of supplied imagery, according to brand guidelines, and notifying stakeholders of image state.
What you’ll need:
- Hands on experience in managing content rights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be a team player.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra holiday day for every year, served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- UK: Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? Apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of London.
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.