Photography Production Manager (Contract)
Sweaty Betty delivers the perfect fusion of fitness, functionality and fashion – what we like to call “beautiful technical.” We design product that goes beyond the gym or studio, an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and a culture that recognises it’s all good fun… we exercise to look and feel good (not necessarily to find enlightenment), and know that the best workouts are shared with good friends and are followed by a glass of wine or cake (or both).
Founded by our Creative Director, Tamara Hill-Norton, in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 48 stores in the UK and 12 in the US. Plus, we have concessions in Selfridges, Harrods and Bloomingdales and are in 25 Nordstrom doors. We are poised for explosive international growth over the next few years and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are now looking for a dynamic Photography Production Manager to join our fitness-mad team, on a 6 month full time contract.
The Photography Production Manager will manage the critical path for shoots, asset delivery and retouching and the third-party relationships.
The PPM will be the driving force to maintain an efficient shoot process and keeping costs down. Forward planning and careful negotiations will ensure our budgets are managed efficiently. The PPM will ensure photography and video assets are on brand and delivered on time to internal and external stakeholders. This role will be based in London and will report to the Head of Visual and will line manager one direct report (Shoot Co-Ordinator).
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Keen to be Green. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB journey:
- Management and coordination of the day-to-day running of the asset critical path: all shoot schedule (studio and campaign), retouching schedule and asset delivery deadlines.
- Pre and post production for studio shoots including: e-commerce shoots, creative studio shoots, mannequin, still life and all catwalk and staff videos. Will also support on social and campaign shoots as and when required.
- Regular communication of production schedule to internal stakeholders of key dates Including asset delivery updates, delays and issues.
- Working closely with Product team to support the Shoot Co-Ordinator in ensuring an efficient sample handover process.
- Good understanding of wholesale partner asset delivery dates and conditions to ensure we deliver as expected.
- Supports in the creative preparation, art direction and management of all studio photo shoots.
- Acts as brand guardian - adhering to style-guides established for product photography and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Working closely with the Head of Creative and Head of Visual when concepting creative studio shoots.
- Responsible for building the model bank with great agency relationships & regular castings for studio models.
- Budget management, terms negotiation and forecasting.
- Management of one direct report.
- +5 years proven photography experience within e-commerce.
- Ambitious and driven with excellent organisational skills.
- Experience leading an in-house studio team with high volume, high-quality production line environment.
- Knowledge of fashion and photography trends.
- Inspiring and confident people manager who is a great team player!
- Excellent communication, project and people management skills.
- Proactive approach to driving changes within limited time frames and calm under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and re-prioritize according to business requirements.
- Generous clothing allowance.
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise.
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio.
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option.
- Sample sales.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish.
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support.
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes.
- Quarterly Support Office Parties.
- Fresh Fruit Monday.
Closing 20 March 2020
Online Production and Projects Coordinator
Closing 19 March 2020
- Arcadia Group
Want more Photography Production Manager (Contract) jobs?
Want to find more Photographer jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photojournalist jobs, Production Manager jobs, Director of Photography jobs, Stills Photographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.