Photography - Junior Retoucher
Photography - Junior Retoucher.
£18,000 to £18,500 per annum.
Closing Date for this application is 13/02/2020.
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Retoucher with photographic experience to join our fast paced, lively photography studio.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves within a large volume studio. We are looking for an individual who can jump straight in creating exceptional quality imagery with a fast turnaround; a goal driven individual who likes getting stuck in and has a can-do attitude.
The Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience working in a similar Role / Environment and be able to hit the ground running.
Key aspects of this role:
• Retouching of ecommerce imagery to a high standard in preparation of upload to website.
• Assisting photographers with the day to day photography requirements
• Organising and managing products.
• Answering phones and liaising with other photographers and staff.
• Photography of clothing and accessories on invisible mannequin, light table and studio.
• A good knowledge of digital workflow from camera to editing to web.
• Experience within a commercial ecommerce studio.
• A fast and motivated learner.
• A keen interest in photography / imagery.
• A keen approach in using new technologies for developing the website, imagery and general aesthetic of the website.
• Relevant portfolio that demonstrates creative and/or commercial retouching and photography.
• Experience in an E-commerce studio environment.
• An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS.
• Good time keeping.
• Good knowledge of ecommerce image requirements, ghost mannequin work & clipping paths.
• A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe bridge, Capture one.
• A Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proactive problem solver.
• Reliable, supportive and positive.
• Committed and hardworking attitude.
• The ability to cope under pressure and work towards deadlines.
Want more Photography - Junior Retoucher jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photographer jobs, Photographers Assistant jobs, Picture Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.