Photographic Producer and Retoucher for James Murphy PhotographyThis job listing has expired
Busy and lively photographic studio, specialising in food photography, looking for a production assistant to process, edit and occasionally retouch photographic flow through the studio. You will be working on a broad range of projects and clients in a sometimes very fast paced environment.
This is a real opportunity to develop the role and make it your own. Full training will be given.
• Processing and resizing images
• Converting RGB files to CMYK
• Colour management
• Maintain and back up all photographic files
• Fortnightly update and calibration of printers and screen monitors
• Professional client communication
• Any other project work as directed by your line manager
• Intermediate Photoshop skills
• InDesign (preferred but not essential)
• Excellent Communication Skills both written and telephone
• Ability to make visual changes accordingly with attention to photographic detail and colour
• Ability to think and work quickly in times of pressure
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer - Integrated Brand and Communication Agency
Closing 18 April 2018
- Become Recruitment UK
- £42,000 to 48,000 p/a
Junior Digital / Print Artworker
Closing 17 April 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.