Photographic CoordinatorThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a Photographic Coordinator to join a lovely fashion company based in the Shoreditch area. This company looks after 5 brands which are growing very rapidly around the globe.
You will be working as part of this client’s Campaign and Content Team, reporting into the Head of Brands.
To establish, deliver and maintain brand standards for all online and offline photographic work, balancing the needs of scale, efficiency and quality
- To manage all aspects of the web photography process from scheduling agreements to image delivery in a timely fashion
- Work alongside the brand teams and e-commerce team to agree scheduling of shoots at the beginning of each season and react to changes in season
- To manage relationship with external agency, ensuring photography is delivered to the highest standards
- To work alongside brand teams and agency to define and agree style guidelines for each brand
- To monitor and sign off all images ensuring they are within agreed style guidelines and of the highest quality
- Assist with the production of lifestyle photography, working closely with brands, external agencies and Buying and Merchandising Managers to coordinate and agree all aspects of shoot
- Manage any additional imagery requirements for use on the blog, social, email etc
- Deliver store (and other) photography as required and within budget
- Good IT skills
- Competent user of MS Excel, InDesign and other relevant ‘re-work’ packages
- Good influencing skills
- Demonstrates resilience under pressure, passion energy and conviction, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Challenges existing ways of working where necessary, change orientated, open-minded and flexible style
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Flexible and approachable style
- Previous experience of working in fashion/ lifestyle photography
- Previous experience of developing/ streamlining processes to be more effective
Key Performance Indicators:
- A reduction in costs per photo
- Improvements in quality and click through rates
- Feedback from brands and customers
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Commissioning Editor WWF-UK
Closing 6 June 2018
- WWF UK
- £36 to 45 p/a
Digital Account Director - Leading Advertising Agency
Closing 19 June 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Photographic Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photographers Assistant jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.