Become part of the Converse Team.
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Converse designs the future. At Converse, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human creativity. The Design Teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphics designers. Converse designers look to the future, courageously pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the consumer’s experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
• Core role for the Photography Studio.
• Focus on in studio photography and brand photo standards.
• Content creation with an exceptional range of creative, technical and documentary imagery.
• Maintain relationships with freelance roster, including photographers, stylists, hair/makeup artists, production assistants and retouchers.
• Partner with Creative Production team to drive continuous improvement to photo standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Design and Retail.
• Content/image creation and an exceptional range of creative, technical and documentary imagery.
• Execute standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes and guidelines.
• Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high-quality output.
• Creative collaboration with cross functional teams from briefing to image delivery.
• Ability to pitchback for new creative ideas.
• Utilize up to date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying and photography/imaging technology to enhance product photo presentation.
• Open to new ideas, know when to change course and evaluate creative needs when balancing creative expectation and output.
• Image archiving and file organization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO CONVERSE:
• Firm handle on a studio photography, studio environment and process.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Capture One software.
• Capable of seeing projects from start to finish while meeting tight timelines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Maintain high standards for creative output.
• Great at problem-solving and working independently.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must be team-oriented, organized and able to multitask.
• 1-3 years experience in studio/photo industry.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Photo Editor (Temporary)
Closing 26 May 2020
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
Digital News Desk Picture Editor
Closing 25 May 2020
- The New York Times
- New York
Want more Photographer jobs?
Want to find more Photo Editor jobs, Photo Stylist jobs, Photographer jobs, Photographers Assistant jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Photojournalist jobs, Stills Photographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.