Photographer/Videographer and Editor
About the Job:
Are you a highly creative photographer, who has skills in videography and editing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for an energetic person with a can-do attitude to work in an established creative team on Danetti’s photography and video production. Within this role you will be responsible for capturing all content for Danetti’s owned and paid for channels, this includes still and motion for website, newsletters, social platforms as well as product videos and editing of all output. You will be playing an essential role within a team where effective and punctual fulfilment is critical to the smooth running of the business.
High quality photography and video supports every aspect of the team, so this is a real opportunity to make a great contribution and see positive results from your work.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Creative Brand Manager, creating still and video content across website and social platforms as well as for other channels both on and offline, following brand guidelines.
- Editing all content with to a high quality standard in line with best practices and the company brand guidelines.
- Capturing lone and lifestyle photography across all product categories, supporting the brand storytelling with engaging content production.
- Editing all video content with motion graphics and music overlay efficiently to a high quality standard.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of latest trends, competitors and analytics across multimedia.
- Creating and managing a shoot plan inline with business needs, managing expectations and output to support Danetti commercially across all channels.
- Communication with studio team regarding shoot calendar, studio use and product photoshoot key dates.
- Working collaboratively with stylist, other photographers, brand and marketing teams to ensure all shoots are briefed, prepped and executed effectively.
- Managing video, music and audio media library.
- Sourcing voiceover artists/presenters and recording audio.
- Visiting customers and clients to film Q&A style interviews with overlay of product in their home/location.
- Working alongside the shoot team to ensure the studio is prepared equipment wise pre shoot and all equipment is stored safely when not in use.
If you're right for this demanding and challenging role then you’ll have the following personal skills and attributes:
- 5+ years product videography/photography experience.
- 5+ years video/photo editing, preferably Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premier Pro/ Capture One and Adobe Photoshop.
- Sound recording experience using H4N Zoom and Sennheiser Lavalier Wireless Mic.
- Confident in using a variety of cameras and video lights (all equipment provided in house).
- Motion graphic experience.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good eye for product and trends with commercial sense.
- Able to work independently, prioritise tasks, and manage your time effectively.
- A natural team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and energetic.
- Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure, this is a fast paced and growing team so being flexible and agile will be key to your success in the role.
- Microsoft excel, Word, Powerpoint skills.
- You’ll understand the challenges of working in a small, but rapidly growing company environment.
- Full clean driving license for minimum of 1 year (must be prepared to drive to locations using own vehicle and will be expected to drive vans when needed).
Other jobs you may be interested in
Camera Operator & Editor
Closing 5 December 2021
- Kingdom Creative
- £30,000 (with overtime expected earning £36,000 to £38,000)
Closing 12 December 2021
Photographer - 12 Month FTC
Closing 30 November 2021
- Harvey Nichols
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £Competitive Basic Salary and Excellent Benefits
Want more Photographer/Videographer and Editor jobs?
Want to find more Photographer jobs, Camera Assistant jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Camera Supervisor jobs, Cameraperson jobs, Cinematographer jobs, DV Camera Operator jobs, Lighting Cameraperson jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Stills Photographer jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.