The Mast Global Digital Studio is seeking a Freelance Digital Retoucher to support the execution of premium, accurate and on-time eCommerce product imagery to support the LBrands family (Victoria’s Secret, PINK, & Victoria’s Secret Beauty). You will work across multiple categories using data, product, material, color and graphic information to capture imagery in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. The Freelance Digital Retoucher will be responsible for the retouching of digital imagery for delivery to multiple digital platforms.
• Retouching of still life images to include: color correction, fabric manipulation, file resizing for output, etc.
• Coordinate with Photo Studio Manager & Studio Producer to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Prioritize work based on product flow, studio capacity and launch requirements.
• Manage workflow of assets from capture, retouching, to delivery of files to Digital Asset Management tool.
• Work with Studio Manager to maintain and update studio workflows/processes.
• Collaborate with Creative teams on AdHoc projects when needed.
• Facilitate revisions, re-shoot needs and redeliveries.
• Daily Quality Check of imagery to ensure guidelines are being followed.
• Proactively identify, communicate and solve any issues occurring throughout the production process.
• Strong collaborative skills with the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
• Macintosh OS, Capture One, and Photoshop proficient.
• Proficient in retouching techniques.
• Highly developed eye for detail and color accuracy. Ability to pass color accuracy test..
• Through understanding of color spaces.
• Basic knowledge of photography and studio tools to coordinate with photographers.
• Highly developed photo styling and creativity up-to-date with current trends. A strong sense of design, aesthetic balance and layout is necessary.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure.
• Detail-oriented team player.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
• 2+ years retouching in an eCommerce or commercial photography studio (must provide portfolio of previous work).
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Closing 3 January 2020
- Hot Topic
- City of Industry
Senior Graphic Designer
Closing 2 January 2020
- Long Beach
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.