Performance Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Performance Marketing Specialist to join our smart, friendly team of marketing experts.
This role will work across a variety of clients which helps keep things fresh and gives the best opportunity of growth as experience is gained in multiple verticals and channels.
A strong candidate will have proven and relevant experience in a similar role where they have been able to develop their knowledge and understanding of PPC & SEO. You should be comfortable analysing campaign performance and developing recommendations off the back of data. The role offers a blend of creativity and analytical skills, so no day is the same.
The role is client facing, so would suit someone who is great at building relationships and rapport, and comfortable communicating and presenting.
How you’d spend your day:
- Analysing campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and SEMrush.
- Identifying opportunities to develop our SEO and PPC activity via keyword and market research.
- Building paid search campaigns, including ad copywriting and developing PPC strategies.
- Creating SEO strategies and writing SEO optimised content.
- Performing technical SEO audits.
- Developing written and Powerpoint reports and presentations to showcase our work and results to clients.
What we’re looking for?
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential.
- Someone with proven success in either PPC or SEO.
The role will provide plenty of training to further develop skills but a successful candidate will also consider themselves a self-starter and be eager to learn. We work in a fast paced environment and you’ll need to be comfortable working across multiple clients and leading various responsibilities for them.
- Confident writer, ideally with proven experience e.g. blog, published work.
- Comfortable analysing data and drawing logical recommendations.
- Enjoys working with others, and will be happy to communicate with clients daily.
- Keen to take on ownership of projects and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to formulate plans and strategies for your campaigns with some level of autonomy.
Who are we?
About Iris Performance Marketing:
Working in partnership with our clients, we mould around internal teams to provide support in the areas where they’re needed most to provide and deliver a well-connected acquisition focused digital marketing strategy. We offer a bespoke digital marketing service built around our clients’ needs, including PPC, SEO, web design & development, email, tracking & analytics, social, UX & mobile marketing.
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As the relationship holder for our clients, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself, your client and the wider world forward with every decision you make.
London is our HQ. In our riverside office you’ll find 380 talented people working with ambitious client partners. We’re the lead strategic & creative agency for Suzuki, Starbucks, adidas Football and Abrdn. And we’re a specialist partner for Barclays and Samsung, to name a couple.
The Iris Character:
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working – we offer you a balance of home and office working and the opportunity to choose your days when it suits you best.
- Core hours – whether you want to enjoy an early gym session or pick up your children from school, you have the option to manage your own hours.
- Vitality private health care.
- BUPA dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity package.
- 4 months full pay after 1 years’ service.
- 6 months full pay after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity package.
- 4 weeks full pay after 1 years’ service.
- IVF support - giving you flexibility to attend appointments and recover from procedures.
- Additional Parental support - meaning you can be there for your family’s important moments’.
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor.
- Group income protection.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Weekly football and yoga sessions.
- Adidas discount.
- 25 core days’ holiday.
- Three extra days can be used for religious holidays.
- Plus your birthday day off.
- Plus an extra day after two and five years of service.
- Climate Exchange Day.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
‘FOR THE FREE’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Social Media Executive
Closing 22 October 2021
- Welwyn Garden City
Brand Manager (Food)
Closing 25 October 2021
- Welwyn Garden City
Closing 21 December 2021
Want more Performance Marketing Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.