Performance Marketing Specialist at Deliveroo
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
- Owning digital marketing campaigns on some of the business’s most important acquisition channels, on an international scale
- Implementing, managing and optimising marketing campaigns on Paid Search and Paid Social
- Working closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and International
- Working towards tight, transparent, granular KPIs
- Giving regular performance updates to stakeholders all the way up the organisation
- Computing and / or scheduling regular reports
- Keeping up to date with new, exciting digital marketing opportunities – including invitations to exclusive, cutting-edge events from industry leaders
- Creating, communicating and testing new strategies for the business’s digital marketing
- Using test results and experience to flexibly advice on (and implement) digital marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, the digital market
- Experience with implementing, managing and optimising Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns (Facebook ads Manager, adWords and adWords Editor)
- Passion for driving tangible marketing performance and ROI
- Willingness to work hard in an entrepreneurial, flexible environment
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Quantitative background (e.g. natural sciences, economics, maths, physics, engineering)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, index matches etc.)
- Willingness to work with and learn about new software tools
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excitement for creating new strategies, concepts and messaging in a hugely impactful and fast-growing business
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with AdWords Scripts or the AdWords or Facebook APIs
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Python / R for data analysis and visualisation
- Experience with Data Visualisation platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
Digital Customer Marketing Coordinator - Burberry
Closing 13 February 2019
Social Media Manager
Closing 25 January 2019
- Preferred Choice Limited
- temp to perm
- £200 to 350 /day
Want more Performance Marketing Specialist at Deliveroo jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.