Performance Marketing Manager (12 Months FTC)
Selfridges today is more than just the sum of its products - it's a shopping experience that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences. Our people are central to us achieving this.
Know The Role
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contributes towards the overall business objectives by monitoring and optimising strategy and operational execution for digital marketing initiatives across PPC, SEO, and affiliates.
- Manages and optimises the performance marketing budget – ensuring the achievement of company traffic, sales and ROI targets across both domestic and international business segments.
- Leads the Performance Marketing team - including the management and development of team members through annual and mid-year review process, talent review and Learning & Development plans.
- Manages agency relationships – ensuring adherence to KPIs and maximising Selfridges’ value-add from agency relationships.
- Shares digital marketing best practice across the wider Customer Marketing team – driving development of increased understanding and optimisation of digital marketing
- Develop and communicate the weekly and monthly performance channel reporting driving continuous actions and improvements across all channels
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing, Digital and Creative teams to bring cohesive seasonal and brand campaigning to life digitally.
- Monitor the marketplace, competitor digital activity and keep the wider business informed of industry initiatives and key developments.
- Contribute and implement the long term strategy plans for Selfridges acquisition channels
- Manage and implement the PPC strategy to ensure delivery to specific KPI’s specifically ROAS across both the UK and International markets
- Manage the Affiliates programme across the UK and International markets ensuring strong partner relationships and delivery of key KPI’s
- Manage and implement the SEO strategy across both onsite and offsite initiatives ensuing continuous growth and SEO best practices are adhered to
Know What We're Looking For
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience of Performance Marketing channels, ideally gained from a high-growth, multi-channel retail business in the premium/luxury sector.
- Strong management skills and experience of leading teams of across SEO, PPC and Affiliates.
- Proven record of managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against finance measures
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders effectively Organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company.
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Extremely data driven with a customer centric approach.
Closing 16 March 2019
- Big Group
- Competitive Salary
Content Marketing Specialist for Off to Work
Closing 21 March 2019
- Off to Work
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Want more Performance Marketing Manager (12 Months FTC) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Customer Services jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.