Partner Communications Manager, France
Apple's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Marketing Communications group works to ensure that the company’s strategic products are conveyed in the most compelling manner to a wide array of audiences in multiple markets and languages. Apple strives to design and deploy clear and consistent marketing communication tools, across both its own channels, and those of its key retail partners.
Apple’s retail channel and carrier partners account for a considerable proportion of sales in EMEA. As Apple grows its product range the need to work in concert with these channel partners is becoming ever more critical. We believe an ongoing collaborative dialogue is essential to ensure the quality and consistency of partner communications that promote the Apple product range.
We are looking for a Partner Communications Manager to work on Apple communications developed by our partners in France. Heavy emphasis will be placed on partners relationship management to drive world-class marketing and communications solutions in a very dynamic and fast moving environment. This person will work with the Partner Communication Lead for France and closely with the rest of the Channel Marcom Group to implement WW campaigns and develop surrounding programs to help drive awareness, consideration and sales. The position will be based in London.
- Experience working in brand/marketing communications experience ideally from leading industry, or affiliate marketing / digital agencies
- Experience with coordinated communications and account/client relationship management
- Deep understanding of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be bred to bear to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey
- Experience working within a recognised creative organisation is a strong plus
- A phenomenal teammate with persuasive skills
- A proficient communicator in French and English
- Knowledge of marketing and channel environments and curious about trends and future developments in this area
- Great organisational and admin skills
- Great writing skills
- Able to prioritise under time pressure
- Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services
- Ensure timely and flawless development of all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online
- Ensure strong planning and execution supporting Apple’s new product introductions and seasonal partners’ campaigns
- Provide partners the resources for campaigns execution (assets, guidelines, BOX, meeting room)
- Reviews and approvals of Partners’ communications
- Work closely with the Sales organisation to understand business opportunities and challenges that might influence our marketing and comms strategies and solutions.
- Provide market and partners’ insights to the rest of the Marcom group to develop programs to help drive awareness, consideration and sales
- Set up robust tracking systems to measure campaign’s performance
- Monitor, screen grab and document partners’ activities
Education & Experience: Degree preferred.
Want more Partner Communications Manager, France jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.