Part time - Motion Designer
Working in partnership with our client and on-site team, you will be responsible for creating impactful and engaging motion content for social and web. You’ll be the channel expert keen to influence our client’s thinking and apply your own creative initiative to offer best in class solutions for effective brand storytelling.
This Role Is Right For You If:
You would like to be involved in leading motion content solutions for our team, and if you are interested in an opportunity to work with a leading newspaper title and help them build their brand presence in the digital space.
About The Team You Will Be Joining:
You will be based on-site.
What You Will Be Doing In Your Role:
- Generating original social content ideas and applying channel best practice to drive engagement.
- Creating best in class animated assets for social and various online platforms, bringing to life and adding value to project creative.
- Producing storyboards and researching solutions.
- Owning projects from start to finish -- working collaboratively across teams on ideation, asset creation and implementation.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously and thriving in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Developing an effective working relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Managing workloads within agreed timescales.
- Monitoring proactively quality, accuracy and consistency.
What You Will Need To Be Great At This Role:
- Deep affinity with impactful motion graphics, typography, communication hierarchy and idea generation.
- Understanding of narrative storytelling.
- Familiarity with a range of content formats e.g. animated social cards, GIFs, audiograms, videograms, stories, pre-rolls etc.
- Expertise in social media content best practices.
- Great communication skills that allow you to sell ideas in an effective way.
- Good understanding of working practices in Advertising, PR or creative media.
- Proactive, solutions-focus mindset with sharp brief comprehension.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- A good knowledge of character animation would be great, and a basic 3D skill set would also be a bonus.
- Keen sense of personal responsibility, for the quality control, presentation and accuracy of all work.
- 5+ years’ experience as an independent motion graphics designer working in a marketing/design/advertising role.
About Our Company:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
- Be Ambitious to succeed.
- Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work.
- Be always learning and listening to understand.
- Be Results-focused to exceed expectations.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Lead 3D Character Animator
Closing 26 January 2022
- Blue Zoo Animation Studio
- London / Remote
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
- £Competitive depending on experience
Art Director/Senior Motion Director
Closing 22 January 2022
start December 2021
- mustard viz
- remote, from remote
- £300 to 350 per annum
Closing 20 December 2021
- Content Creatures
- London / South East / Remote
- perm, from remote
Want more Part time - Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.