Part Time Product Sub Editor & Translator (German)
Part Time Marketing Sub Editor/Copywriter/Translator needed ASAP - Native level German language skills - Super lux brand based in London 2 to 3 days per week.
You will be required to sub translated copy (English to German) across all aspects of my clients brand, from apps to press and marketing initiatives and printed projects.
* Subbing marketing content: checking accuracy, cutting copy to fit, proofing copy, checking all pages and links for the website, iPad and iPhone apps.
* Subbing marketing copy, email copy and general site copy, as and when required.
* Working with the rest of the translations team (design and editorial) to ensure all deadlines are met.
* Subbing special projects as required e.g. video, printed projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Fluent in English and German (native language level), both written and spoken.
* Working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
* PC and Mac literate.
Paying 150 per day - weekly pay.
To be considered, you must have worked for a magazine/publishing company, or for a fashion, beauty, or lifestyle brand as a copywriter, editor, proofreader, or sub editor. PR or Marketing candidates will also be considered.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Closing 14 September 2019
- AIA Worldwide
- £32,000 to 35,000 p/a
Closing 18 September 2019
Want more Part Time Product Sub Editor & Translator (German) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Assistant Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Sub Editor jobs, Translator jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.