Paid Social Media Lead (Branded Content), Prime Video
Who we are:
We’re Amazon Prime Video’s in-house EU Social Media team. Content & Pop-Culture Junkies at heart, we passionately believe that the best stories empower people and drive meaningful change in the world, one episode at a time. Our ambition is to connect authentically with customers through topical & locally-nuanced stories that entertain, delight or inspire.
This involves planning, creating, iterating and distributing bespoke Editorial Content in various formats through Social Media platforms. We strive to make our feeds as engaging as our customers’ favourite TV shows. To make everything happen, we work closely with many partners, including PR/Marketing Teams, Creative/Media Agencies, Production Companies, Amazon Original Talent, Brands, and Influencers.
Who we’re looking for: Paid Social Media expert who has significant experience managing & optimising campaigns. You will act as a senior analyst and strategic consultant in the team, working closely with agencies and Social Media platforms to manage, evaluate, and optimise campaign performance.
Alongside partner teams, you will develop scalable tests on different audiences and report on learnings. You will own & develop the EU Paid Social Strategy for all Brand Editorial Content across EU. You are comfortable with reporting, manipulating data sets, pulling out actionable insights, and communicating findings in a clear manner.
· Experience buying, managing & optimising Paid Social Media campaigns.
· Knowledge of Social Media metrics, reporting & data analysis.
· Demonstrated platform expertise & content distribution strategies.
· Ability to manage relationships with publishers and Media Agencies to optimise buys and stay current with new products/features.
· Convey campaign results and scale learnings across EU.
· Continually test and evaluate new paid strategies & tactics.
For this role we require:
· Fluent level of English (verbal & written).
· Extensive years of media buying experience.
· Detail-oriented & efficient time-management skills.
· Working knowledge of major Social Media platforms.
· Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
· Experience preparing, analyzing and presenting campaign insights.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Fluency in French, Italian, Spanish and/or German a plus.
· Experience in Entertainment industry.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Closing 2 September 2020
- Reckitt Benckiser
- £Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Events Manager, Europe
Closing 1 September 2020
- Snap Inc.
Want more Paid Social Media Lead (Branded Content), Prime Video jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Manager jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Social Media Director jobs, Strategy Director jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.