Paid Media Specialist for Pegasus
Pegasus is an award-winning, insight-driven communications consultancy that specialises in helping clients tell their stories. Working with some of healthcare’s most well-known brands, we connect, inspire and engage healthcare audiences, delivering data-driven, imaginative ideas to inspire healthier decisions.
To develop exceptional paid media strategies for integrated communications programmes, maximizing the overall performance of a programme and contributing to award winning work!
This will include everything from planning to launching, as well as in some cases, managing programmes day to day. You will be expected to optimise in-flight programmes as well as, make constant recommendations to modify and improve outcomes and advise clients on the best way to measure success. As this role sits within our Strategy and Insights team, you will also be expected to work closely with other strategists building up a deep pool of collective knowledge which is to be shared both within the team and more widely across the agency. Learning, innovating, trying things out, learning more, and being generous with your knowledge is the type of environment you’d be joining! You’ll also be expected to immerse yourself within your clients sectors to identify key opportunities for growth.
To be considered for this role you will need...
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Advanced advertising platform knowledge: Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Audience Insights, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Platform, Google AdWords.
- Strong analytics and reporting platform knowledge: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Omniture (not essential but desired).
- Advanced use of tracking and tagging technologies to optimise campaigns and build remarketing elements into programmes.
And, if you have a good understanding of the broader digital landscape and how paid media can be combined with owned and earned media to produce incredible results, and some experience of line management, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Interested? The person we are looking for is....
- A brilliant team player/communicator, able and willing to interact with all types of people (both technical and non-technical) at all levels, integrating and sharing knowledge at every opportunity.
- An imaginative thinker, excited about possibilities and solving complex challenges, especially finding new ways to do old things!
- A multi-tasker, happy and in flow when you are working on multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders.
Our offer to you...
In return for your considerable talents we will provide you with a great comp package which will include; 25 days annual leave (plus 5 more for loyal service), 3% pension contribution, superb private medical care, loads of opportunities to learn and develop as well as a whole bunch of stuff to keep you in flow! These include food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, dynamic working and monthly massages to name but a few! We work hard to employ people that fit with our company ethos and who are super talented, so we will also do all that we can to keep you happy and healthy whilst at Pegasus.
Interested? Take a look at our website where you can find further details on the application process.
Digital / PPC Exec
Closing 23 April 2019
- Creative Mettle
- £23,000 to 25,000 p/a
Digital Marketing Assistant (Junior, B2B, SEO, Social Media)
Closing 15 May 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £21,000 to 25,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.