Paid Media Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Paid Media Manager to report to our Head of Digital Marketing and provide support to the Digital Marketing Department, based in Picton Place, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for running our Digital Marketing campaigns across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display, working to performance KPIs to ensure efficiency and profitability for the business. Focusing on new customer acquisition as well as driving retention.
Responsibilities of our Paid Media Manager will include:
- Work with internal stakeholders, to plan and execute performance led campaigns.
- Manage substantial budgets, ensuring channel specific targets are met/exceeded.
- Manage the relationship with the Paid Search agency and Display partners.
- Plan and buy all Paid Social campaigns internally.
- Responsible for our feed management agency, including weekly optimisation.
- Daily optimisation of all campaigns through creative, copy, targeting and segmentation.
- Work alongside our Email/CRM team to identify data segments to use through Paid Media channels.
- Work closely with Content and Brand teams to ensure content is consistent and to brand standards.
- Briefing in numerous creatives and messaging for different audience segments so our ads are personalised to specific customer groups e.g. single purchasers vs. VIPs.
- Regularly present key campaign findings/insights identified to the wider Marketing team.
Our Paid Media Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Facebook Business Manager - Facebook Blueprint exa.m.
- Twitter & Pinterest ad platform experience
- Advance Excel skills.
- Experience of planning and buying across one/all Paid Media channels.
- Understanding of feed management and optimisation.
- Must be familiar with brand awareness, consideration, prospecting and retargeting strategies.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Paid Media Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Digital Campaign and Projects Manager, 12mth FTC
Closing 27 February 2020
- Channel 4
- perm, temp to perm
Creative Communications Manager
Closing 19 March 2020
- Hargreaves Lansdown
Want more Paid Media Manager jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.