Paid Media Assistant - Boohooman
Reporting to the Senior Paid Executive, your role responsibilities as a paid media assistant will include:
What you'll do:
- Day to day management of selected international PPC, Google Shopping accounts and Paid Social campaigns.
- Plan, implement, optimise, and manage paid search and shopping campaigns for various international countries.
- Ensure Paid Social, PPC & Google shopping campaigns are optimised according to best practice guidelines.
- Manage bids via manual bidding and automated bid management solutions.
- Working with Google Editor and Bing Editor.
- Manage PPC accounts profitably and within agreed target ROI.
- Constantly achieve agreed KPIs.
- Grow existing PPC accounts through continuous account campaign build outs.
- Perform regular keyword research, preparation and analysis.
- Perform weekly negative keyword research & Search query reporting.
- Maximise conversions within target ROI.
- Implement correct 3rd party tracking to Campaigns, Keywords & Ads.
- Work with Online Acquisition Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the wider paid search and digital marketing strategy.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly campaign & bespoke reports & analysis.
- Perform ongoing competitor analysis & reporting.
- Ensure all deadlines are achieved.
- Work with the 3rd party Google shopping feed provider and GMC to manage shopping accounts.
- Be an effective team player within the Paid media team and wider business.
- Work with merchandising team to plan accurate stock allocations for promotional activity and day-to day forecasted sales.
- Excellent communication skills when working within the team, wider team and when working externally with suppliers.
- A willingness to take all Google Adwords exams.
What you've got:
- Educated to Degree standard as a minimum requirement.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords & Bing.
- Experience of Google Shopping.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with special attention to Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience using a bid management tool.
- Highly numerate & strong communication skills.
Head Of Digital Marketing
Closing 7 September 2020
Associate E-Commerce Manager / Brand Specialist
Closing 14 September 2020
Want more Paid Media Assistant - Boohooman jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Planner jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Planner jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.