Our client is looking for a Senior Packaging Designer to work within their creative team based in London for a well-known Beauty Brand based in the UK.
As the Senior designer you will take responsibility for the concept development and visual design of creative projects, while fully understanding the full 360! You will thrive on new challenges, willing to think and work in new ways, able to present and articulate concepts clearly, communicate positively, and debate with colleagues and influence various stakeholders.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* Work closely with the creative design across the global brand's touchpoints and platforms.
* Bring the global brand strategy and positioning to life.
* A strong understanding of 360 design and how these transfers across touchpoints and platforms.
* Develops designs in line with brand purpose.
* Strong relationship with copy team as to bring to life the purpose through strong storytelling.
* Partner with Creative team members and Category teams to develop packaging concepts; global designs covering a multitude of international events and campaigns.
* Work with external agencies/vendors including product development, packaging vendors and consultants.
* Provides clear and concise communication to ensure designs are built to spec.
* Works collaboratively with overall Creative teams across projects from concept through to final.
* Deep understanding of their strategic framework and ability to translate it into design guidelines.
* An excellent team player, thrives in a multicultural environment.
Experience & Skills:
* Proven experience working in a Senior Packaging Design role.
* Working cross functionally within a fast-paced environment and delivering strong designs.
* Extensive creative experience within Packaging with a deep understanding of sustainable/innovative solutions.
* Understanding of current packaging trends and new and emerging innovation.
* Delivering strong packaging designs with focus on illustration.
* Strong understanding of technical and legal requirements.
* Strong knowledge of artwork/repro/print/production/finishing processes.
* Excellent appreciation of material limitations/solutions.
* Passionate about creativity and design across multiple touchpoints.
* Strong commercial and consumer-focused driven approach to marketing/events.
* Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
* A strong and confident influencer who can develop, edit, present and influence strong and compelling ideas.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels.
* Experience working cross-culturally or in a global environment is an advantage.
* Abreast of current trends and competitor set.
* Current knowledge of retail sector.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites.
Please apply with your CV & portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Global Creative Artworker
Closing 24 December 2019
- Just Eat
Closing 11 January 2020
Want more Packaging Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Production Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.