Packaging Artworker - 12month contract
A Packaging Artworker is required for a vibrant London based Agency. (12 MONTH CONTRACT).
If you have attention to detail and solid packaging artwork experience then this would be a great opportunity for you.
* A competent high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign are a must).
* Experience and an understanding of print process and production.
* The ability to generate and communicate ideas in spoken and written English.
* Experience of seeing projects from start to completion.
* An ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
* An appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations.
* Excellent typographic skills.
* A positive can-do attitude.
Please send CV's with packaging artwork examples.
**This post is for an immediate start**
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Art Director/Senior Designer
Closing 27 May 2020
- £45,000 to 60,000 p/a
Part-Time Print and Textile Design Studio Intern
Closing 30 April 2020
- Paul Smith
- temp, part time
Want more Packaging Artworker - 12month contract jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.