PR Executive - AdidasThis job listing has expired
The EMEA Marketing team marketing is responsible for driving product awareness and excitement, enhancing our brand reputation, increasing consumer engagement and brand loyalty with golfers across Europe.
The PR Executive will form a key part of the Marketing team for TaylorMade, adidas Golf and Ashworth, and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a pan-European PR strategy to launch key products, promote / protect the reputation of the brand and ensure a positive brand profile across traditional media, digital media, social influencers as well as across social channels.
Reporting into the PR Manager, the PR Executive will combine a creative flair, entrepreneurial spirit and a sound commercial understanding, to help shape the PR programme to deliver both brand and business objectives.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the PR Manager to create, manage, execute and evaluate all pan–European PR activities and events for all brands
- Implement sound media relations strategies – demonstrating excellent news sense, and a clear understanding of the business objectives
- Develop key relationships with vertical golf titles, relevant lifestyle media and sports press to ensure creative global campaigns are rolled out to local and regional markets
- Maintain and grow relationships with key social influencers who review, critique and/or praise our products to a wider global audience
- Distribute press releases to targeted media which involves researching and writing the material and collaborating with departments to compile messaging documents
- Monitor the media, including magazines, journals, newspapers, broadcasts, newswires, social influencer sites, blogs, for proactive and reactive opportunities
- Assist with the planning and execution of the internal and retailer communications plan to promote media coverage and newsworthy stories
- Support with the planning and execution of a variety of onsite and experiential activations – press conferences, media briefings, consumer experiences and internal events
- Administration of the media database, sample orders and maintain PR newsroom platform
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience or training)
Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 12-24 months experience within marketing services, media, account management and/or PR within an agency or in-house department
- Strong personal impact, interpersonal skills and ability to present confidently to business stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to manage a multitude of assignments at once and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to both work as part of a team, as well as individually when required
- A good understanding, appreciation and approach to social media, digital platforms and mobile communications
- A good organiser, strong in follow-up with keen eye for detail
- Additional European language (desirable)
- Knowledge of golf (essential)
The above Essential Duties & Responsibilities list includes those duties and responsibilities for which the position exists and which must be satisfactorily performed in order to be successful in the position. However the job description is not intended to be an all inclusive listing of work requirements.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.