The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales.We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
This role will help maintain our London PR Showroom to a high standard, assisting the Global PR Manager and Influencer Coordinators with day to day running of the office, appointments and associated responsibilities.
- Manage the PR showroom to a high standard for both internal and external meetings and events.
- Assist the PR team with appointments and gifting/store pulls for press and influencers, booking couriers for products to be sent out both UK and Worldwide, updating and archiving gifting receipts in an organised manner.
- Ensure that the showroom is maintained and merchandised to a high standard.
- Manage the PR showroom, answer calls, meet and greeting guests upholding our brand standards to the highest.
- Assisting the PR Manager with the day-to-day running of the press office.
- Ensuring sample requests and recalls are acted upon effectively.
- Compile weekly mailers for hero product for both men’s and women’s, keeping a focus on relevant business key product.
- Manage any send outs both by courier and post in a timely manner.
- Maintain office filling, databases and transfers.
- Build effective relationships with external press offices to provide effective liaison between the business and the PR Team.
- Build relationships with fashion assistants, making sure we are on all requests for imagery/product purposes.
- Check for coverage in print/online media plus across influencer platforms on a daily basis.
- Update and build on an influencer database for the purpose of outreach.
- Help to pull together the monthly report with the wider press team.
- Take ownership of managing the press site and PR shots and ensuring brand consistency.
- Create new ideas and further creative thinking.
- Look for new influencers for review, who are on the pulse with music and events for potential influencer activity.
- Experienced in a PR or an Influencer role.
- Genuinely passionate about PR.
- Professional with excellent time management skills.
- Personable, friendly and able to communicate at all levels.
- Determined and Resilient.
- Effective at juggling multiple requirements at any one time.
- Exceptionally attentive to detail with a perfectionist approach.
- Experienced in working in a team environment.
- A creative individual, able to generate new ideas and make things happen.
- A strong communicator (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, conscientious and organised.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to think and act globally.
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Based in our PR showroom (above our flagship store on Regent Street) in London.
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding:
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes.
- Eligibility to join our Share Save initiatives.
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised cafe.
- A range of team and company-wide social events.
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more.
Closing 21 June 2019
- Sisley Paris Ltd
Closing 10 July 2019
- Square Enix
Want more PR Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Social Media Executive jobs, Account Executive jobs, Accountant jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, PR Account Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.