PPC Media Buyer
PPC Media Buyer - London - £30,000 + Benefits
This marketing agency is looking for a talented PPC Media Buyer to join there London offices. You will work closely with the eCommerce and client account teams to maintain client campaigns. With the opportunity to work alongside the client to drive product growth and revenue.
* Implementation and ongoing maintenance of multiple AMS campaigns across the brand products and 5 regions, to drive brand and product rankings and impressions
* Create, optimize, and manage Sponsored Products, Product Display and Headline Search Campaigns in AMS or Seller Central
* Perform keyword research. Keep ahead of latest trends, in and outside of the industry
* Provide recommendations on best strategies and practise moving forward as well as ensuring these align with the agreed objectives
* High level of client communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
* Previous experience in managing PPC campaigns
* Demonstrated ability to help push online sales and build brand presence through solid product marketing
* Experience managing regional ad budgets
* Experience with project management (set up)
* Strong level of experience with excel
* Demonstrated business growth within online/market places managed during development
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of KPI's and business drivers
* Detailed understanding of the online market place and the consumers path to purchase
CRM Marketing Executive - Asos
Closing 8 August 2018
- ASOS plc
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Want more PPC Media Buyer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Media Buyer jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.