PPC Lead for ASOS
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will be responsible for managing a team of highly skilled Paid Search marketing Managers, Executives and Assistants, all liaising with PPC agencies to ensure Paid Search campaigns are planned & executed in line with strategy to drive business results across multiple product lines and revenues and new customers acquisition growth by territory
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from planning to reporting on campaigns across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs are met.
- Manage multi-million pound annual global Paid Search budget
- Align PPC channels strategy to key growth and acquisition objectives and represent the channels needs and results within any part of the organisation, up to C levels.
- Drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of channel performance
- Drive long term strategic, and where necessary technical requirements for both Text Ads and Shopping/Product Listing Ad channels to relevant internal teams
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for ASOS (Audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features etc.)
- Work with key internal stakeholders & departments to ensure strategic imperatives are met & relevant organisational goals are factored into Paid Search
- Work with Insight & Analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of Paid Search operations
- Education of the wider organisation on the function & importance of Paid Search
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Previous experience in Search Engine Marketing or multichannel Performance Marketing with a clear understanding of international search industry best practices
- Educated to at least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level
- Very good understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape and all dimensions of Ecommerce
- Experience of managing teams and multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing a sizeable budget, driving financial performance & attaining measurable results through projects
- Experience of working either for Client-side with in-house management of PPC channels or Agency-side for large international or
- Experience working for an International Online Retailer or a large “Pure Play” service preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results & draw conclusions
- Strong communicator, able to extract & explain insight from detailed reporting to peers & senior stakeholders
- Passionate and driven leader, who demonstrates and transfer to the team their enthusiasm for PPC & Digital Marketing
- Relationship skills to establish strong working relationships with existing PPC agencies & internal stakeholders
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Creative and innovative thinker who can help ASOS attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge in paid search landscape
- Long-term goal oriented individual
- Comfortable creating presentations & presenting to senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, personable and a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of additional languages preferred
Social Media Manager
Closing 13 March 2019
Closing 16 March 2019
- Big Group
- Competitive Salary
Want more PPC Lead jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.